In this week’s Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by News Editor Joel Stocksdale and Associate Editor Byron Hurd. It’s a packed show this week, and the three dive straight into the week’s truck loads of news, starting with the unveiling of the Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing variants, followed by the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor and the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder and Frontier. Next, they move on to what they’ve been driving. For Byron, that means more trucks. Lots and lots of trucks. Joel recently spent some time behind the wheel of a Bronco Sport, and the three discuss its merits as both an off- and on-road crossover. From this, they segue into a “Spend My Money” featuring Senior Producer Chris McGraw’s neighbor, who acquired an older Forest Service Bronco and wants tips on what to do with it.
Autoblog Podcast #663
iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, CT4-V Blackwing bring big performance back to the brand
- 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor revealed, packing EcoBoost power, coil suspension and factory 37s
- 2022 Nissan Frontier enters the modern midsize truck world with big redesign
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder debuts with fresh new duds, no more CVT
- What we’re driving:
- 2021 Ford F-150
- 2021 Nissan Titan Pro-4X
- 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
- Spend My Money
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.